Wilsons Lawyers Family Law provides high quality advice and support in all areas of marriage and relationship breakdown.
We pride ourselves on excellent service that takes into account your particular needs and objectives. We provide professional, thoughtful and honest advice and representation in a timely, cost efficient and sensitive manner.
Our priority is to always attempt to resolve disputes without resorting to litigation. We settle the vast majority of our clients’ cases by negotiation.
We advise on all areas that arise out of relationship breakdown, including how you can handle your financial and family affairs in a way that minimizes dislocation to you.
We work closely with a range of professionals including accountants and financial planners to assist with complex corporate and trust structures. We have a network of health professionals including expert psychologists and psychiatrists that we work with to assist you, particularly when things become difficult in relation to the development and care of children.
Areas of Expertise:
- Division of assets and financial resources for both married and de facto couples
- Binding Financial Agreements (for example pre or post nuptial agreements)
- Spousal maintenance
- Children’s issues including:
- Residence and contact arrangements
- Child support
- Moving children interstate overseas
- Paternity testing
- Name changes
– Intervention orders and domestic violence